About The Installation And Maintenance Of The Throttle Valve
The installation and maintenance of the throttle valve should pay attention to the following items:
The valve often needs to be operated, so it should be installed in a position that is easy and convenient to operate.
When installing, pay attention that the direction of the medium is consistent with the direction of the arrow marked on the valve body.
1. The source of the throttle body sediment is more complicated, but it can be summarized into the following categories:
1. Mechanical impurities in the oil or dirt, asphalt, carbon residue and other dirt precipitated by oxidation are accumulated in the throttle gap.
2. As the oil ages or is squeezed to produce charged polarized molecules, and there is a potential difference on the metal surface of the throttling gap, the polarized molecules are adsorbed to the surface of the gap to form a strong boundary adsorption layer, the thickness of the adsorption layer It is generally 5 to 8 microns, which affects the size of the throttling gap. When the above accumulated and adsorbed matter grows to a certain thickness, it will be washed away by the liquid flow, and then reattached to the valve port. This cycle repeats itself, forming a flow pulsation.
3. When the valve port pressure difference is large, due to the high temperature of the valve port, the degree of liquid being squeezed is increased, and the metal surface is more susceptible to friction to form a potential difference. Therefore, when the pressure difference is large, clogging is likely to occur.
4. PCV exhaust gas source: the combustible mixture in the combustion chamber enters the crankcase through the piston gap, and is mixed with engine oil vapor to form the mixture. In order to avoid dilution and pollution of the engine oil, the mixed gas will be drawn into the intake duct by the crankcase forced ventilation system (PCV) to participate in the secondary combustion. After this part of the exhaust gas enters the intake duct, it will condense to form a liquid state due to the decrease in temperature. The "unstable components" in it will oxidize and condense at high temperatures, forming grease and attaching to the surface of the throttle.
5. In-depth lubricating oil for turbocharged compressors: For turbocharged engines, exhaust gas driving is generally adopted, that is, the high-pressure exhaust gas generated by the exhaust duct is used to drive the turbine, and the compressor blades in the intake duct are coaxially driven to drive the turbine. The airflow supercharged in the intake duct is formed. However, under long-term and severe working conditions, coaxial bearings are prone to penetration and volatilization of lubricating oil, and then the inflation efficiency increases exponentially, and it is easier to form heavy oil pollution and increase the adhesion of throttle body deposits.
6. Fuel vapor discharged from the carbon canister: Among the fuel vapor adsorbed by the carbon canister of the engine, as long as cyclopentadiene is easy to form throttle valve deposits, it can oxidize and condense to form colloidal grease under continuous high temperature.
2. Maintenance and cleaning of throttle valve
When the throttle valve (i.e. butterfly valve) is obstructed by sediments, the throttle opening value will be turbulent, and the engine can’t control its opening stably. If the opening value is too low, it will cause difficulty in starting, unstable idling or abnormal flameout; During acceleration and deceleration, the inability of the throttle valve to respond in time will result in a delay in acceleration or a sudden increase in speed.
Jiangsu Xinde Petroleum Machinery Co., Ltd.
Integrity, Respect, Dedication, Gratitude
Address: No. 88, Xingdang Road, Jianhu County, Yancheng City, Jiangsu Province, China
Disclaimer: Some of the content pictures on this site are from the Internet, if there is any infringement,
please contact the administrator to delete it in time, thank you!